Our Team

Me Arishma D. Gokhool holds a Bachelor of Law from the University of Montreal (2011) and a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Legal Studies from Carleton University in Ottawa (2008). She was called to the Québec Bar in 2013.


Me Gokhool is also an accredited mediator in matters brought before the Court of Quebec - Small Claims Division.



Me Gokhool operates a general practice law firm with specialities in civil and family law. She provides quality and attentioned legal service, tailored to your needs. She will defend your rights by acting as legal adviser, representing you in Court or negotiating an out-of-court settlement.


Me Gokhool offers her services in both French and English to clients in Montreal, the South Shore, Laval and all surrounding areas and as such, she is present in many Courthouses, namely: Montreal, Valleyfield, Longueuil, Laval & Saint-Jerome. She regularly pleads before the Court of Quebec, the Superior Court and has plead before Quebec's highest court, the Court of Appeal.


Contact Us



(450) 507-3737​


Arishma D. Gokhool, Avocate inc.
134, boul. Saint-Jean-Baptiste

Suite 200
Chateauguay (Quebec)  J6K 3B2




Areas of Practice

Civil Law​

Family Law​

Property Law​​​​​



Small Claims 



News & Publications

January 30, 2016


Le divorce


La loi prévoit trois (3) motifs pour demander le divorce : la séparation de plus d’un (1) an, l’adultère ou la cruauté mentale et/physique. L’époux qui désire invoquer la séparation comme motif de divorce peut entreprendre ses procédures de divorce avant l’écoulement de l’année de séparation, mais le Tribunal n’ordonnera pas le divorce avant l’écoulement de l’année de séparation.

January 25, 2016


La pension alimentaire pour enfants


Afin de déterminer le montant de la pension alimentaire, les parents doivent remplir un formulaire intitulé « Annexe I Formulaire de fixation de pensions alimentaires pour enfants ». L’Annexe I tient compte des informations suivantes afin de déterminer le montant de la pension alimentaire pour enfants à être payer : les revenus des parents, le nombre d’enfants que les parents ont ensemble, les frais relatifs aux enfants non couverts par la contribution de base de pension alimentaire et le temps de garde et des droits d’accès (droits de visites).

All rights reserved. Proudly created with Wix.com


  • Google+ Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon